• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
•1 years of relevant work experience.
• Programming experience in one of the following languages: CSS, Java and Python.
• Experience working in the mobile industry.
• Experience in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, or API design.
• Experience automating and scaling web or mobile back-ends.
• Experience with full-stack or back-end application development.
• Knowledge of mobile application development in Android and sensing technologies.
• Ability to learn other coding languages.
• Work with a team of Developers to design user experiences and build applications for Android devices.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features in Google’s products.
• Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.