Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
1. PRICES (applicable for Quotation): Prices are F.O.R, Hyderabad only, unless otherwise stated. a. Supply: Prices are exclusive of freight and Air-Shipments, Octroi, Entry Tax and Municipal Taxes are EXTRA AT ACTUAL if any. b. Service: Prices are exclusive of To & Fro, Accommodation, DA and others any are EXTRA Rs.6500/- Per Man-Day. c. support is excluded If any controller & Software related item are protected with Password or encrypted or related to same and including hardware accessibility issues d. Project: ref to "a" and "b" 2. DELIVERY (applicable for Quotation): Delivery quoted is in Good faith and will be reckoned from the date of receipt of technically and commercially clear order accompanied by advance payment, wherever applicable. While every effort will be made to maintain the delivery period, we do not agree to pay penalty or liquidated damages for delays in delivery, which may be occasioned by either unforeseen circumstances or any other reasons beyond our control, unless specifically agreed upon in wiring. Service Delivery: Delay in delivering of service through any media such as online, offline and On-site effects to due to network, Entry gate passes, Site IT related issues or any other will be counted as our engineer Man-day charges. Service Agreement: In any situation like Epidemic and Pandemic and social Lock-Down. In such conditions for providing Remote/Online support, necessary IT Support and Hardware should be arranged by customer at site. 3. VALIDITY (applicable on Quotation): Our Offer is kept pending for acceptance as quoted in our quotation. Thereafter, its validity will be subject to revision/ reconfirmation from us in writing. 4. Cancellation (applicable for Quotation): Order, once placed cannot be cancelled under any circumstances whatsoever, unless the company agrees in writing for special reason. 5. Proforma Invoice: Our proforma invoice is valid for 30 days only. If proforma invoice is not cleared within 30days from the date of issue, materials allocated against the same will be diverted to our stock and allocated for other customers. 6. ADVANCES: Advance amount received will be forfeited if purchase order placed on us is cancelled. 7. Prices quoted/Charged is exclusive of Inland transit insurance from dispatching station to destination unless otherwise stated in our offer / Delivery note cum invoice. Please note your claim for any loss/ Damage in transit will have to be made with your insurance company after obtaining open delivery certificate from transporter and we will not accept any claim or responsibility on this account. more ref to above mentioned in 'PRICES'. 8. Guarantee & warranty: As offered by the Principal manufacturer and for detailed information the same will be provided on request. 9. REJECTION & REFUND: In case of any manufacturer defect please inform us within seven days from the date of supply by us. Along with Rejection letter/Note foe necessary action. If the claim is lodged beyond seven days, then we will not be liable to refund the statutory levies already suffered by us. Rejection beyond six months from the date of supply will not be entertained. 10. Force Majeure Clause: The company shall not be liable or responsible from failure to supply or for any in supply if such failure or delay is attributable to any act of God, other restrictions or regulations or regulations of government, central or State, War, Warlike conditions, Hostilities, Civil Commotion, Strikes, Lockouts, Labor trouble, Epidemics, labor or Power shortages, breakdown of plant and machinery, Explosions, Breakdown or accidents in the course of forwarding or transportation or any other cause of circumstances beyond the company’s control.